You are having a birthday party soon and you’d like to provide a highlight for your guests? You’re expecting a baby and would like to celebrate an unforgettable baby shower or the christening? Or would you like to surprise a beloved person with a very personal message in a serenade?
No matter if Judith sings in a church at a christening ceremony, at a big birthday celebration to make everybody dance, at your anniversary in a restaurant with a romantic song, or simply at your house as a ‘musical birthday present alive’. She can fulfill your wish and will turn your great day into a once-in-a-lifetime experience, so that the guest of honor will be the center of attention!
Here are some FAQ about my service for your GREAT DAY:
To book for…
- Cocktail Hours
- Personal, special serenades
- as a ‘musical present’
My repertoire consists of over 650 songs of the genres of pop, rock, r’n'b, musical, jazz and the most common church hymns. Through the acoustic interpretation of these songs with my piano and my voice I am very flexible and able to perform my music in a pleasant, personal and individual way.
I can offer you several variations for a performance setup. If you are looking for a more voluminous sound or want to add a rhythm section to your event, everything is possible. Please see below for several examples:
- solo – voice and piano
- solo – a cappella
- solo – with backing tracks
- duo – with an additional female or male singer
- duo – with a trumpet player
- trio – with my jazz trio (small acoustic band)
- 5-piece band BIG IN JAPAN – for bigger events. More info about music for a big party or celebration here…>>>
- Ideally, I’d like to set up my gear around 60 minutes prior to the beginning of the event to do a short soundcheck.
- Surprise performances can be organized. I’d be happy to help you out there!
- I sing your favorite song(s) during the church service and would be delighted to offer to accompany the church hymns, as well.
- I can perform up to four hours solo, up to six (or more) hours with additional musicians.
- For a personal serenade or a musical dedication, I’d be more than happy to prepare your individual favorite song, should it be missing on my list!
Specials / as a present
- If you’d wish to write an own song for a beloved person I am happy to support you with the lyrics or music. I could add music to your words, write lyrics to a melody in your head. It would be a pleasure to collaborate on this with you
- I could produce the song in my portable audio studio. If you’d wish to receive a CD or mp3 I can record the tune and hand out a copy for you.
- I will provide all the required equipment, incl. my microphone, an amplifier, cables myself.
- I simply need a power socket, if possible a chair and 30 sqft of space for my setup.
- On special request, I can arrange an audio- and video recording of my performance. An extra charge will be added to my quote.
- For events with more than 120 guests a separate sound system needs to be rented from external.
Should you be interested in a highlight for the casual or more energetic part of your evening, then I can you offer several additional packages – for example either a powerful performance as a show act, or a fulminant gig with my 5-piece show band BIG IN JAPAN. I can also accompany your festivity with some relaxed and discreet background music. Find out more about it here: