I would love to sing and play piano at your wedding day! This could be the song that was playing when you first met or the one that you’re both listening to the most.
I accompany my singing on the piano myself. This is something special and a very pure way of making music, and it gives space for an individual interpretation of the songs.
A wedding is always a very personal and intimate matter of the heart. This is why I happily offer to discuss all variations and options regarding the singing and the order of the ceremony with you. I always will do my best to make everything possible! That’s why I have already performed with a battery-powered keyboard on the beach, a cappella in a lighthouse, or with a little mini gospel choir spontaneously arranged with members of the family on that wedding day. The possibilities are endless!
Here are some FAQ about my service as ‘Wedding Singer’:
To book for your…
- Wedding ceremony (church, free ceremony, court house)
- Renewal of the vows (church, free ceremony)
- Wedding Anniversary
- Cocktail Hour
- First Dance
- Party / Dancing
My repertoire consists of more than 650 songs of the pop, rock, jazz, musical and r’n’b genres and the most important church hymns. Furthermore, I am more than pleased to learn your personal favorite tune, should it be missing on my list.
- solo – voice and piano
- solo – a cappella
- solo – with backing tracks (at your ceremony, for your first dance or at your party as a show guest)
- duo – with an additional female or male singer
- duo – with a trumpet player (especially ideal for the cocktail hour, reception or the dinner)
- trio – with a small gospel choir
- trio – with my jazz trio
- 5-piece band BIG IN JAPAN – for the wedding party. More info about the band here… >>>
Procedure on the day of the event
- I prefer to set up my equipment 45 minutes prior to the beginning of the event to do a short sound check. If that amount of time won’t be available (for example because another wedding is taking place before), min. 15 minutes will be enough at least
- I sing your chosen songs during the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception or event
- The most suitable slots for songs during the wedding ceremony would be: the procession of attendants, the bridal processional, after exchanging your vows, after the ring exchange, during the recessional.
- I also offer to accompany and sing the most common church gospels if you wish to go without a traditional organist
- The removal of my equipment after the performance will take approx. 20 min.
- After a performance of max. 90 min. I would need to take a break of approx. 10 min.
- I will provide all of the equipment needed, including my microphone, electric piano, amplifier, mixing console and cabling
- All I need is a power socket and ideally a chair/stool
- On special request, I can arrange an audio/video recording of my performance. This service would be added to my quote
- For events for more than 120 people I recommend to rent a bigger sound system from external
Testimonials from former bridal couples
Please, find some reviews of ‘my happy wedding couples’ here…
If you’re interested in an ongoing musical support for your whole wedding day, I’d be pleased to offer you background music for the cocktail hour, the reception or the dinner. I also provide yet another musical climax with a show-act for the wedding party in the night! If you book multiple options I offer a discount, of course. Find out more about it here: