“Judith – with her beautiful voice and appearance – has proven to be a guarantor for an exceptional celebration! Her outstanding musical presentation puts a spell on all guests and sticks in their mind forever!”
If you are planning a first-class corporate event or a glittering family celebration, or if you’re looking for a highlight for your event, then in Judith you’ve found the perfect musician that will deliver the ‘special something’!
Judith immediately fascinates her audience with her clear and impressive voice. With her energy and enthusiasm she will add a remarkable sparkle to your festivity!
Book Judith solo – with her piano or instrumental backing tracks, in a duo with another singer or even a DJ, or book her entire show band BIG IN JAPAN. Pick from themes like ‘Divas’, ‘I love Rock’n'Roll’ or ‘Back To The 80ies’ – simply everything is possible!
The right choice of music very often plays a crucial part whether an event turns out to be successful and everyone enjoys themselves. Make use of Judith’s incomparable voice, her distinctive charm but also of her know-how, and you will have a fantastic and merry celebration with a lasting memory among all of your guests.
Here are some FAQ about my entertainment for your party and event:
To book for your…
- Wedding Party
- Corporate Party
- Company Anniversary
- Tribute Concert
- Birthday Party
- Christmas Celebration
- solo – voice and piano
- solo – singing with instrumental backing tracks (themes available, please see below)
- duo – with an additional female or male singer (with piano, backing tracks or DJ)
- duo – Judith & DJ (music for your whole evening)
- trio – with my jazz trio (small acoustic band)
- 5-piece party band BIG IN JAPAN (for big events also available with background vocalists and dancers). More info about the band here… >>>
Available Themes (for show cases with a DJ or backing tracks)
- Divas: Hits of the greatest singers like Whitney Houston, Gloria Gaynor, Beyoncé…
- Saturday Night Fever: Disco-Hits from the 70ies as Saturday Night Fever, Dancing Queen, Le Freak, …
- I Love Rock’n'Roll: Rock songs by Bon Jovi, PINK, Queen, Nickelback…
- Musical-Gala: Hits from the biggest musicals like Cats, Mamma Mia, Cabaret, Miss Saigon…
- Best of 2000: Hits from the Billboard Charts from nowadays and the past decade to dance and party to by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Maroon 5, The Weeknd, …
- Swing-Sister: Best of Swing-Classics in the style of Frank Sinatra, Doris Day, Ella Fitzgerald…
- Back To The 80ies: Hits from the 80ies like 99 Red Balloons, Maniac, Walking On Sunshine, Beat It…
- Schlager-Move: Beloved German Schlager-songs like Anita, Aber bitte mit Sahne, Fiesta Mexicana…
- Merry Christmas: The most beautiful Christmas melodies in a contemporary arrangement
- Setup: I myself like to set up my gear around 60 minutes prior to the beginning of the event to do a short soundcheck. For bookings with the show band we’d need 120 minutes to have everything ready.
- Duration solo: Judith – voice and piano – solo can be booked for up to 4 hours (45 min. set + 15 min. break per each hour).
- Duration duo/trio: With an additional instrumentalist or singer I’d be able to provide entertainment up to 6 hours (45 min. set + 15 min. break per each hour).
- Duration band: My band can offer live music up to 8 hours (45 min. set + 15 min. break per each hour).
- Duration Judith & DJ: When I work with a DJ I offer 20 min. show blocks where I sing live with instrumental tracks. The DJ is available for the entire event. Showblocks can be divided in 20 min. performance + 20 min. break (or equally 30 min set/30 min. break etc.). My maximum will be 8 sets (means approx. 6 hours live vocals)
- Special: For a personal serenade or a musical dedication I’d be more than happy to prepare your individual favorite song!
- I’ll provide all necessary equipment, incl. my microphone, electric piano, amplifier, cabling
- For bigger events with more than 120 people, a bigger sound system needs to be rented from external. I can contact several suppliers for you to get a quote!
There are currently over 650 songs included in my repertoire coming from the genres pop, rock, r’n'b, musical and jazz. Please, feel free to pick your favorites and mix and match!
You can find reviews of previous customers here…
If you’re interested in more subtle and smooth background music (for your reception, dinner or cocktail hour) I’d be pleased to offer you relaxed entertainment to lean back and provide a comfortable ambience. Of course, there’ll be a discount available, if you book multiple options. Find out more about it here: