Are you planning a reception, a cocktail hour or a ceremonial dinner? Or do you want to invite your friends or business associates to an event? Are you looking for a discreet but memorable high-quality background music that offers your guests a relaxing yet special ambience?
Judith will create a warm and pleasant atmosphere with her soft piano playing and clear soprano voice when she interprets famous jazz and pop standards like ‘Blue Moon’, ‘My Favourite Things’ and ‘Loverman’ in an unobtrusive way.
The proper choice of music can make or break an event. Simply rely on Judith’s experience and professionalism and delegate parts of your responsibility into her hands. Your guests will feel very comfortable and never forget your invitation!
Here are some FAQ about my background music:
To book for your…
- Wedding Reception
- Champagne Reception
- Cocktail Hour
- Piano Bar
- Cocktail Party
My repertoire consists of over 650 songs of the genres of pop, rock, r’n’b, musical and jazz. Through the acoustic interpretation of these songs with my piano and my voice I am able to perform my music in a pleasant, subtle and classy way.
I can offer you several variations for a performance setup. If you are looking for a more voluminous sound or want to add a rhythm section to your event, everything is possible. Please see below for several examples:
- solo – voice and piano
- duo – with an additional female or male singer
- duo – with a trumpet player
- trio – with my jazz trio (small acoustic band)
- 5-piece band BIG IN JAPAN – for bigger events. More info about the band here… >>>
- Ideally, I’d like to set up my gear around 60 minutes prior to the beginning of the event to do a short soundcheck.
- Depending on the general mood and the voice level in the room, short sets of roughly 20-30 minutes’ worth of music have proven to be of ideal length, followed by short intermissions of around 5-10 minutes to allow for the overall volume to settle down a bit.
- I can perform up to four hours solo, up to six (or more) hours with additional musicians.
- For a personal serenade or a musical dedication, I’d be more than happy to prepare your individual favorite song!
- I will provide all the required equipment, incl. my microphone, an amplifier, cables myself.
- I simply need a power socket, if possible a chair and 30 sqft of space for my setup.
- On special request, I can arrange an audio- and video recording of your event. An extra charge will be added to my quote.
- A separate sound system needs to be rented externally for events with more than 120 guests.
Should you be interested in a highlight for the casual or more energetic part of your evening, then I can you offer several additional packages – for example either a powerful performance as a show act, or a fulminant gig with my 5-piece show band BIG IN JAPAN. Find out more about another icing on the cake for your event here: